comic | episodes & e-books | store | about | forum 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
A* Episode 32 

Added 1 new A* page:
Still mostly doing an awful job of getting pages done in time to have time left over for good, thoughtful, informative blog entries, it seems. So, uh... How *you* doin'? *v*

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:03 am

Added 1 new A* page:
No Wednesday sale today because guess what yep I'm still running late somehow yet again today. Going for a clean sweep this week! I did get some original A* art boxed up to mail off to someone tomorrow though so that's something.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:46 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
I fixed a clogged sink faucet late last night and was inordinately pleased with myself as a result. ^_^

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:35 am

Added 1 new A* page:
(Just a quick mention that as of a week ago, the original, 16" x 6.75" watercolor art I make each day for these A* comics is at a lower price--$16.99--on eBay. : )

A* keeps cranking along thanks to you the readers! Here's a sketch I got to send to a reader for supporting the comic through my Patreon campaign : D :

Thank you very much indeed! : ) You too can get yourself cool A* rewards sent from me to you each month by supporting A* through Patreon--I gotta go mail off A* e-books to a bunch of other supporters right now, in fact!

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:25 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
Did you know NASA and DARPA are offering $500,000 to whoever can come up with the most promising idea for getting a manned space ship to another star within 100 years? Or something like that. It's called the 100 Year Starship program (100YSS for short : P) and while the propulsion methods thrown around are still more or less theoretical--light sails, fusion engines, and even warp drives (in *theory*, with an absurd amount of energy you can warp space/time around a ship... : P)--the idea is to help get serious discussion, at least, kick-started.

I found out about it through this BBC article.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:15 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
Nothin' to see here--it's bedtime! :" P

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
Okay so another Wednesday goes by with me not getting around to doing a special archive art sale for the week. I really gotta work this time crunch thing out. : P But I did get more blank pages cut and ready to draw on! Usually get that done on the weekend before but this past one was kinda busy. Um oh but I do have not old but brand *new* watercolor pages for sale if you want to check those out, they're right over here on my eBay page thingy. (And yes, they're back to the nice old low starting price of just $16.99. : )

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:07 am

'Sigh'... Selenis is soooo sexy when she's beating the crap out of someone! What a gal!

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:06 pm

sunphoenix wrote:
'Sigh'... Selenis is soooo sexy when she's beating the crap out of someone! What a gal!

: o

(By the way, I had sorted out the posting permissions, but eh somehow for everyone *except* you. I think. I don't even remember how I could have done that but anyway I've now set yours manually soooo in theory your posts will go straight through from here on out without needing me to push a button to make them appear. ... *fingerscrossed*)

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 am

Added 1 new A* page:
This page was a bit delayed because after taking A* art to the post office today, I found I had a flat tire. No, really! Anyway it's posted now so huzzah. : )

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:24 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next