comic | episodes & e-books | store | about | forum 

A* starts Tweeting 

I had something of a social networking epiphany over the weekend, *finally* realizing what fan pages on Facebook are for (you post your updates so people can get them in their Facebook news feeds, duhhh), how beneficial a network like Reddit can be for a webcomic (I've been experimenting with it through that "SHARE" button I put next to the comics last week), and that hey I should probably get with this Twitter thing too that all the kids are talking about.

So! A* and my four other comic series now all have Pages on Facebook (these had been there for a while, except for -word-'s, because "word" isn't an allowed word in Facebook Page titles---so I got a little creative :p) and tweet streams on Twitter; fan/subscribe/whatever to them and you'll get timely notifications of each comic's update through the respective service. The links:

Supermassive Black Hole A*: ----Facebook---- ----Twitter----
The Princess and the Giant: ----Facebook---- ----Twitter----
Sketchy: ----Facebook---- ----Twitter----
-word-: ----Facebook---- ----Twitter----
One Off: ----Facebook---- ----Twitter----

If you need to look up these links in the future, you'll always find them on each comic's "about" page. Speaking of One Off, I've been neglecting that for a while and I had a few comic ideas pop into my head in the shower today, so I'm gonna see if I can't get an update or two in on that while the inspiration is upon me.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:41 pm