comic | episodes & e-books | store | about | forum 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
A* Episode 27 

Added 1 new A* page:
This is the absolute last time I'll flog this week's auction of a new, large A* painting, currently up for bid right here on eBay...the last time this year, at least! : P Here's a photo with a standard-size pencil and a foot-long ruler, to show scale--the painting is 18" x 24", which gives it four times the surface area of the daily A* pages:

And it isn't quite there in my time zone, but probably will be in yours, at least by the time you read this, so....HAPPY NEW YEAR!! *\o/* : D

Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:42 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
Happy 2016! We're starting off with a page #100 : D, AND this is the very last time I can bug you about the big (18" x 24") new A* painting I'm auctioning off, because the auction ends Monday! So check out the auction on eBay soon if you're interested! And thanks everyone who's bid so far. : )) Here's an extra-sized photo of the painting:

Thanks for looking! See you back here next week for the end of episode 27 and the start of episode 28, which will take place in a big new setting in the galactic core!

Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:11 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
And that's it for episode 27! Episode 28 starts tomorrow!

~~~~~~

I was so busy last week telling people about the auction of the big new A* painting I made (oh hey there's about an hour and 45 minutes left in the auction as I write this) that the Supermassive Holiday Sale didn't get any attention. So I'm going to extend the Sale for another week, through this coming weekend--it's your last week to get any piece of original art that is for sale through the site here for just $25, which is pretty much 50% off the usual price! That includes the stuff in the episode art galleries, and of course any of the original illustrations or paintings behind the A* pages going back to oh midway through episode 13 or so, which is when I started doing them the old fashioned way rather than on the computer. Even some pages from this climactic scene of episode 27 are left for instant sale price purchase, including these (clicking these thumbnails will take you straight to the store page for that piece):

Image Image Image

And there are plenty more, just look for the gold "original art" link at the lower left corner of the comic images as you read through the episodes.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:20 pm

Hmmm... was that a scowl of... a conscience? It certainly was not an expression of triumphant relief... better not let 'Mother ' see that!

Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:01 am

sunphoenix wrote:
Hmmm... was that a scowl of... a conscience? It certainly was not an expression of triumphant relief... better not let 'Mother ' see that!

She'd send her to bed with some hot soup! ^_^

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:30 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13