comic | episodes & e-books | store | about | forum 

A* Episode 32 

Discussion thread for episode 32!

Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:43 am

Added 2 new A* pages:
New episode begins! : D And it's thanks in large part to the readers supporting the comic through my Patreon campaign : ); here's a sketch I got to send to one of them as a reward for their support in a recent month:

Thank you very much! : D

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
Gotta go wrap up getting last episode's files in order, all part of the fun of embarking on a new episode! : o

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
If you like your comics in downloadable form, the episode 31 e-book is now available for purchase on the episodes & e-books page! Those super folks supporting the comic at the $3 and higher level on Patreon will get hooked up with their complementary copy of the e-book at the beginning of next month. : D And the A* Super Express Pack of all completed e-books--also available on that page--has been updated with the new e-book as well, bringing it to a whopping 3,075 pages--all the A* comics I've got, yours in one fell swoop for just $20.

(I had intended to make some kind of blog remarks when we hit the 3,000th page--but I guess I got so preoccupied in just making the pages last episode that I forgot to keep count of them! : P So woo, 3000 pages! : DDD)

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:53 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
This week's special original art sale from the inky A* archives is the 16" x 6.75" black ink illustration I made for episode 18, page 69, where Selenis and the Major are approaching a certain mysterious asteroid inside the Voort Cloud (a charged particle field). I used a whole lotta really dark black ink on this one, it just feels different to pick up, almost rubbery. : ) And for the next week you can lay down your bid for it, starting at a special low, low price right here on eBay.

The auction listing has high-res images; here are some tiny previews:

Thanks for checkin' it out! (And you'll find my other A* original art sales there too--the latest week's worth of new watercolor pages, for instance, all under my eBay profile.)

Only got about 11 ink sale pages left to spring on you. : D

Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:09 am

Added 1 new A* page:
If you ever tried to sign up for the A* forum and it just didn't seem to want to let you, well, I've simplified the process and I hope you'll try again. The new process is simply to email me (smbhax@gmail.com) with your desired forum user name. : )

Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:31 am

Added 1 new A* page:
Here's a sketch I got to send to a reader as their monthly reward for supporting the comic through the A* Patreon campaign : ) :

Thank you very much to everyone helping me out through Patreon! It's a huge help! : D

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:17 pm