comic | episodes & e-books | store | about | forum 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
A* Episode 30 

This is the discussion thread for episode 30, which is about to begin!

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Added 2 new A* pages:
Here we go on our tridecennial episode. It mayyyy be the most noir-y one yet!

(I didn't get any more work done on wrapping up my episode 30 files and e-book stuff today 'cause I had five original A* pages to ship off to people at the post office! Two went to foreign parts! My post office has new custom forms now, they're bigger so you don't have to write as tiny! Thanks everyone who's been buying my art, sales have been way up lately! : D Okay I should go to bed now probably!)

Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:04 am

Added 1 new A* page:
The forecast says it's gonna be stormy here in Seattle for the next three days; the power grid in my neighborhood has held up admirably through recent windstorms, so everything will *probably* be fine (and the worst of it, the remnant of Super Typhoon Songda, isn't supposed to arrive until Saturday, anyhow), but if you don't get a page or from me one of these next few days, blame the weather. :"P (Also, you could try checking my Twitter for a status update, since I should be able to post there from some device or other even if the power's out.)

Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:47 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
My dad sent me a link leading to Cameron Beccario's near real-time*, interactive global map of wind currents on Earth. Click the globe to rotate it in any direction. You can see the storms lining up across the Pacific to smite me in Seattle! You can see Hurricane Nicole losing strength in the central Atlantic! You can see the turmoil in the oceans pretty much all around Antarctica!

* The page description says "See current wind, weather, ocean, and pollution conditions, as forecast by supercomputers, on an interactive animated map. Updated every three hours." The BBC page about the map says NASA was one of Beccario's data sources.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
Yay I got the page done despite a tiny power outage. : ) And here's a sketch I sent to a reader for supporting the comic through my Patreon campaign:

The support I get from readers through Patreon makes a huge difference! Thank you very much! : D

Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:04 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
This painting got a little weird and I thought it was doomed a few times but maybe it actually turned out like something. : o

Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:42 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
Think I figured out something handy about watercolor painting in these last few pages, I guess tomorrow we'll see if I can put it into practice on purpose. : P

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:05 am

Added 1 new A* page:
The downloadable version of just-completed episode 29 is now available on the episode & e-books page! You can buy it there now or, if you're a supporter of my Patreon campaign at the e-book reward levels and can stand to wait until the beginning of next month, I'll be emailing you the download link for it directly. : )

Option 3! If you want to download the whole darn comic, you can pick up the SUPER EXPRESS PACK, available on that same episode & e-books page, which always contains all completed episode e-books--that's 29 episodes and 2,860 A* pages now!--for the single fixed price of $20.

Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
I'm not doing much of a job of blogging this week! Well what can ya do.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:27 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
Here's a sketch I got to send to a reader for supporting the comic through my Patreon campaign : ) :

Thanks everyone for your support, it means a lot! ^_^

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:54 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next