comic | episodes & e-books | store | about | forum 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Expect A* in German soon... 

BC wrote:
Done! Thanks thanks thanks!

No prob, rare!

Ehh... ok, I'll never learn it. Ben. I mean Ben.

Anyway, I've got a question regarding episode 6, which I'm working on currently.

At the beginning of scene 2, Auri mentions a (possible) "Quadreno spy". There is no exact grammatical counterpart to this construction in German (at least none that doesn't cause serious pain to my eyes), so I need to paraphrase it, and here's the question: Is "Quadreno" a corporation / person, i.e. shall I refer to it as singular, as in "a spy of Quadreno", or is it a syndicate, and therefore plural (a spy of the Quadrenos)?

Great episode by the way. My favorite up to date.

Catch ya soon,

-V

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Man, language is interesting! "Quadreno" is a corporation, so it sounds like you can go with singular.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Alright, thanks.

-V

Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:51 am

Okay, just to let you all know: This project ain't dead, both SEPET and me haven't forgotten about this, it's just that other personal things are currently claiming priority over this one.

So yea, I can't say when the next translation is going to be released, for I simply don't know. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Take care, so long,

-V

Thu May 13, 2010 5:14 am

Hey, cool. And there's certainly no rush!

Fri May 14, 2010 3:03 am

Hey people,

I can't seem to get into touch with SEPET. Last time he answered one of my E-Mails was in April, and, when checking his last login date on the forums, I found out that he also hasn't been around here since April either. Has anyone of you heard something from him?

I hope he's fine. The Episode 6 script is long finished from my side, now it only needs to be incorporated into the video.

-Vit

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:09 am

I saw him on FB a *little* more recently than that, but still not very recently. I guess he's probably just really busy or something--I hope!

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:12 pm

I haven't heard from him since December. I seem to recall him vanishing for a few months around this time last year as well.

I'm between computers at a moment. If he still isn't around by the time I'm back up and running, I can probably help and subtitle a video version of the episode.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:30 pm

starschwar wrote:
I haven't heard from him since December. I seem to recall him vanishing for a few months around this time last year as well.

I'm between computers at a moment. If he still isn't around by the time I'm back up and running, I can probably help and subtitle a video version of the episode.

Okay, fair enough, thanks pal.

Could you send me a PM with your email? It would be faster for me to stay in touch with you via email than via forum, as I more often check for new emails than for new posts in here.

BTW... wasn't there once an option to attach a file to your post? If yes, has it been removed or do I just not find it? If no... ehh, then my mind is playing tricks on me. (Quote: "Hm, Deja Vu." "*What did you just say?!?*" ;) )

-V

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:26 am

I don't think so! That would be what phpBB calls "Attachments," and I don't think I ever enabled that setting.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:42 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next