comic | episodes & e-books | store | about | forum 

Getting pumped! 

Hey, love the comic and have been addicted to it for a while now. Just wanted to let you know that I really hope this thing stays around long enough to bring the plot back around to Plank - looks like it is going to be a loooong story arc, which is fine with me. Keep up the good work!

Jonathan

Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:42 am

Hey, thanks for the kind words! Glad you're enjoying the story so far and yeah, I intend for it to be a nice and long one. :)

You're not the first person to mention they're hoping for a Plank come-back, so that is interesting. Hm. The story is definitely intended to come back around to the events that took place with him and Selenis in the Black System, at which point we would learn what became of him, I think--whether that means Vero himself in the flesh will be popping back up is eh much less certain at this point; in fact it seems downright unlikely. All that is pretty far down the road though and I will have to thrash it out much more specifically in my mind in the future. But I have to say don't expect him to be taking an active part in the continuing story, because I wouldn't want you to be bitterly disappointed if he doesn't!

Although now that you've got me thinking about him, he would certainly be a character I could use in a separate story--adventures in his younger days, you know--if I ever feel like I need a break and want to switch gears for a bit. Not that I'm saying I have one in mind or anything. In fact I would probably be more likely to do one that explores a new character entirely, now that I have thought about this for another few minutes. Uh so basically I have nothing to tell you definitely and don't want to lead you on and boy I should probably just have said thanks and left it at that! I can promise nothing! Aaaa!

Anyway thanks for the encouragement and feedback--I really appreciate it, and I hope you'll enjoy the way things go, however that is. And I'm glad to hear you liked Vero--I rather liked the guy myself, even if the story was pretty rough on him!

Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:16 pm