comic | episodes & e-books | store | about | forum 

Episode 17, Page 107 

The page was all the more attractive for the simple drawing style and the odd, overhead perspective. The drawing absolutely had to be precise to in so few lines depict the subject. Kudos!

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm glad you thought so, 'cause I did too! :) Now I will suffer the curse of forever trying to recapture its success! =oo

I was thinking about it more after updating last night, and I think another factor in 107 was that I got a very late start, so I was in kind of a time pinch and didn't have time to dither about while inking it, so it came out very quickly; I knew I didn't have time to be extremely neat or precise, so I just let my hand do what it wanted, kinda. So I'd say maybe I should be in a hurry more, but I have a sneaking suspicion that if I try to rush through things on purpose now, they'll come out like horrible messes. ;) I'll probably give it a few more shots though for the sake of experimentation. -- And after all, those old pulp adventure strip artists I'm fond of would have had to work pretty fast, too!

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 pm