comic | episodes & e-books | store | about | forum 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Other webcomics :o 

Yeah I'm only on season 2! :D

~~~~~~~~

This page of "Phoebus Krumm" ("a swash-buckling, science-fictional, romantic adventure...") features the black hole Sgr. A*!

http://www.phoebuskrumm.com/pk?page=25

That bit about the hole engulfing the galaxy in 10 billion years is pure bunk, however. Tsk.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:39 am

Here's the 'real' version of episode 100, for when you get to that point.

They're still uploading the old episodes to their youtube account. In theory, they'll wind up using the canon "alarm" ending there.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:57 pm

I found a pretty cool comic about robots and our solar system!

http://www.bohemiandrive.com

It doesn't really appear to be going anymore, but there's a lot there to catch up on. The writing and pacing are good, and I really like the art style. The scrolling is a little wacky at first, but I found myself rather liking it pretty quickly.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:26 am

Added to my reading list:

Bombshell Fights For America
It's Marilyn Monroe vs Nixon in an alternate America, thanks to a dimensional travel device cooked up by Howard Hughes. Together with Lyndon Johnson, JFK, Lee Harvey Oswald, and Dean Martin, they're embroiled in a battle for the future of the country. If that sounds cool, it's because it is. Each BFFA page is a brilliant collage of carefully chosen and processed vintage photos. If you thought photo comics were lame, that's because you haven't read this one yet. It's hard to beat the cool mood and pacing here, and the perfect and insightful ways in which some of the 1960s' most influential personalities are brought to life.

EDIT: Bombshell has now ended. ;_;

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:19 am

The new season of RvB starts on April 1st, seven years to the day since the series began.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Cool! I've been slacking, I think I'm still back in season 2 somewhere. <_<

Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Dream a Little Dream - Tara McPherson

Charming little macabre three-page mini-comic. The top halves of the first and second pages were my desktop background for a while.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:00 pm

I had never done "fan art" before but I did some recently! A couple weeks ago I did one for Nedroid that nobody seemed to like so I'll just post it here. :P

And a few days ago I did one for Nothing Happened Today that he liked enough to post in his gallery. His actual comic is way funnier than my ragged little homage though so consider giving it a look.

~~~~~~~~~~

I came across an awesome half-finished one-shot little webcomic serial called Space Girl by Travis Charest, who is apparently an artistic big shot in the super hero comic world. The writing is pretty awful but the art is super, and check out that A*-ish single-panel wide screen format! Also here is a pretty cool Space Girl posterish drawing he did in a more vertical format:

Space Girl!

UPDATE: Charest has put "Spacegirl" as he calls it on Google Plus: volume 1 and a newer volume 2, which technically is still underway, albeit very slowly.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Ominous.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Ooh they're getting artsy. :D

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:17 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next