comic | episodes & e-books | store | about | forum 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
It has been a year.... 

Metalogic wrote:
BC wrote:
Metalogic wrote:
Hey Rare, is there any chance you still have the LE screenshots?

Burned to eight CDs or something, yeah.

Any chance you'd be willing to donate them to TW's forum?

Seconded. All these memories should not be vaporized into oblivion.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 am

ANGEliS wrote:
When it comes to the cinematics, i have all of them in their rawest form(highest detail/resolution) they are on this computer right now and backed up on another drive plus all on a MxO DVD i made in their highest resolution, then converted the disc to be divx format so i can just pop it in any player and watch them on the boob tube! =)

Slick!

Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 am

BC wrote:
ANGEliS wrote:
When it comes to the cinematics, i have all of them in their rawest form(highest detail/resolution) they are on this computer right now and backed up on another drive plus all on a MxO DVD i made in their highest resolution, then converted the disc to be divx format so i can just pop it in any player and watch them on the boob tube! =)

Slick!

Uploads or it didn't happen :-)

Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:24 am

Villemar wrote:
Metalogic wrote:
BC wrote:
Metalogic wrote:

Well, if necessary, I suppose in theory I could upload them to one of those free file-sharing services or something...eh if there's one that doesn't have much of a size limit, I guess. I thought at least a few players had backed them all up, though.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:26 am

BC wrote:
Villemar wrote:
Metalogic wrote:
BC wrote:
Metalogic wrote:

Well, if necessary, I suppose in theory I could upload them to one of those free file-sharing services or something...eh if there's one that doesn't have much of a size limit, I guess. I thought at least a few players had backed them all up, though.

I think its a matter of finding out who has what still and putting them on some kind of online repository in an organized coherent way for reference purposes. TW might be doing something like this above and beyond his forum, or someone else, but I'm not sure since I haven't been on his site for too long.

Edit: Oh Snap! "The Source" it is: http://www.mxoforums.com/showthread.php ... 890&page=1

Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:13 am

ANGEliS wrote:

Are those captured from the old ingame cinematics? Or just the official downloadable wmvs?

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Villemar wrote:
I think its a matter of finding out who has what still and putting them on some kind of online repository in an organized coherent way for reference purposes. TW might be doing something like this above and beyond his forum, or someone else, but I'm not sure since I haven't been on his site for too long.

Edit: Oh Snap! "The Source" it is: http://www.mxoforums.com/showthread.php ... 890&page=1

Oh goody, hopefully that will do the trick. :)

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

D-aw, they took down my two hand-animated cinematics, too. Guess I'd better update my "about" page. :P

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:49 pm

OK, the wiki is just up, QuiDormat just created it.

Im guessing some people here will have *lots* to contribute : )

Link - http://www.mxosource.com/

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:11 am

Ooh pretty.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next