comic | episodes & e-books | store | about | forum 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
A* Episode 30 

Added 1 new A* page:
In putting together Selenis and Vincent's costumes for this scene, I got inspiration from a bunch of images I Googled up, particularly these:

- For Selenis' little black dress

- For Selenis' bobbed hair (well okay it's a wig : P)

- For Vincent's mask (possibly not period accurate)

- For Selenis' mask (not period accurate : PP)

- For Selenis' decorative hair thingy

- For Vincent's tux

Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:50 am

Added 1 new A* page:
Hoo boy, I spent way too long making this page. : P I got to draw another tuxedo though, that ain't a bad thing.

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:29 am

Added 1 new A* page:
It's another archive art sale Wednesday! This week I've pulled out the original watercolor painting I made for episode 29, page 64, aka that time Selenis threw a tiny explosive arrowhead at the head of a huge robo-dragon in the desert. It's got adventure-mode Selenis--with a cape! A giant (robot) dragon! A castle looming in the distance! And just about the darkest purple I've ever painted! It's all up for auction now right here on eBay!

Thanks to everyone who's been buying my art lately! ^_^ You can follow my eBay profile if you want to keep an eye out for my art sales. : )

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:16 am

Added 1 new A* page:
S'late! I'm gonna have my last little Christmas birdie painting to show and put up for auction this weekend, sooo that'll be in my next blog article, which will be better than this one. : D

Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:17 am

Added 1 new A* page:
Here's the last of my four Christmas Day paintings of Pacific wrens--this 8" x 8" watercolor is now up for auction on eBay:

It's been cold here lately. : oo

The auction lasts for a week, thanks for checking it out! (You can also see the A* watercolors I have up for sale through my eBay profile.)

Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:26 am

Added 1 new A* page:
When I was googling around for some more costume reference photos today I came across this photo of 19-year-old Charlie Chaplin looking like quite the polished young gentleman in 1910 in a three-piece suit and bow tie--although, perhaps significantly, the elegantly slender tie is polka dotted. Still, a very different look than the straight-tie-wearing "Little Tramp" persona that he came up with four years later, and with which he would achieve worldwide fame.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:28 am

Added 1 new A* page:
I super-duper appreciate everyone who's helping me out through Patreon! Here's an ink sketch I got to send to one reader as their monthly reward for supporting my Patreon campaign:

That is totally *not* a Star Wars "droid" down there, and Selenis is totally not walking around on the Death Star. Nope. Nope.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:28 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
Today having been Wednesday, I ought to be picking a favorite painting made for an A* page of episodes gone by and putting it up for sale on eBay at a special low price--and thank you *very much* to the folks who've been bidding on all of them so far!--but I spent entirely too much time twiddling away on today's A* page, and I need to get to bed ASAP so I can get back up and start to work on the next day's page, which is already gonna be behind schedule. ; ) Yeah yeah, the daily grind, boo-hoo! : D So anyway I don't have a new archive auction for you today, but I *do* have, among the auctions for the newest A* paintings from the latest week of new pages, a little painting of a bird that I made on Christmas day:

That auction wraps up on Saturday! And if that one doesn't do it for you, do check out the original A* artwork I'm selling through my eBay profile--bidding starts at just $12.99 for these watercolor paintings. : )

Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:01 am

Added 1 new A* page:
Selenis' little pistol is based on the FN Baby Browning, designed in 1927 and still manufactured today.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:21 am

Added 1 new A* page:
Just under four hours left as I write this in the auction for the last of my little (8" x 8") Christmas watercolor birdie paintings, going soon right here on eBay! It looks like this:

Fly little birdie (it's a Pacific wren, specifically), fly!

You can check out all my original art auctions--loads of A* watercolors! : D-- by visiting my eBay profile. Thanks for looking! : )

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:26 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next