comic | episodes & e-books | store | about | forum 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
A* Episode 31 

Added 1 new A* page:
*This* Monday I got a page done! : D And there's no dialogue in it, but I did get the dialogue for the next *two* pages written. : D ... I just can't show it to you yet. : P

Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:01 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
The A* Patreon campaign is a great way to support the comic, and even get yourself cool A* rewards in the process! Here's an ink sketch I sent to a reader for their support:

Thank you very much! Your support makes a huge difference! = )

Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:09 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
Spent so long fingerpainting over today's page that I didn't get anything else done! Maybe this is what I get for skipping kindergarten.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:44 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
Didn't get to it yesterday so we're doing the (usually) weekly Wednesday A* archive art sale today! The piece of original A* art I'm offering starting at a special low price for just one week is the 16" x 6.75" ink illustration I made for episode 18, page 31, where the Major and Selenis are floating as fast as they can through a space station gangway in microgravity to steal a space ship! The auction for it is now live--for one week--on eBay right here.

The auction listing has high-res images; here are tiny ones to get you started:

Thanks for checking it out! I've got about 13 ink pieces picked out after this one for these special sales, and that will be that for the ink ones! Of course, you can pick up any remaining ink piece you like any time on my web site for a still pretty reasonable $50. But if the super sale prices are your thing, you can check my eBay profile to see the other A* art on sale too--the latest watercolor pages are there!

Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:38 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
I'm able to bring you this comic day in and day out thanks to the support I get from readers through the A* Patreon campaign! : D Even $1 a month makes a big difference for me. : ) And you can even get nifty, super-A* rewards for helping me out there; for instance, those chipping in at the heady $10 level get themselves a brand new pencil sketch by me, mailed straight to their door each month--like this one I sent to a reader for their support:

Thank you very much! Your support makes A* possible! : D

Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
Gonna go get some sketch rewards for Patreon supporters all stamped up and ready to go out in the mail tomorrow. : )

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
Readers are helping me make this comic by kicking in as little (but it's big to me! : ) as $1 a month via the A* Patreon campaign. At giddy higher levels of support you can even get yourself monthly A* rewards directly from me, for instance here's a sketch I sent to a reader for a month of support:

Your support makes a huge difference in my ability to make this comic! Thank you very much! : )

Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:51 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
This week's special auction of original art mined deep from the inky A* page archives is the lunar vista in which our heroine covertly observes star-crossed Earth's Revival members Paxton and Caines as they make their way back to their secret base on Nena's moon. Whew, that's a lot! In other words, it's the original 17" x 7.5" (bigger than I make 'em now--I used to leave out more in the margins : P) ink wash illustration I made for A* episode 17, page 83, and for the next week only you have a chance to pick this unique piece of A* art up at a special low, low sale price right here on eBay!

The auction listing there has high resolution images; here are tiny ones to wet your appetite:

Thanks for checking it out! I've got just about 12 ink pieces left to put up in these special sales after this; to keep an eye out for those, and to check out all the other A* art I've got up at similarly fantastic sale prices--like the last week's worth of new watercolor page paintings! : )--you can utilize my eBay profile.

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:41 pm

Added 1 new A* page:
And that's the end of episode 31, and jeez four straight episodes of frolics in that many-layered themed, pearlescent planetoid! Whither next? Come back tomorrow for the beginning of episode 32 and see!

Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:31 pm

I'm not sure I understood what was going on in this chapter. I "think" it was a successful escape/evade of an organization that knew FAR TOO much about Selenis.. allowing her to drop off the grid again ~ but I'm not certain I got all the intricacies correct.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:20 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next