comic | episodes & e-books | store | about | forum 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
A* Episode 33 

Added 1 new A* page:
One more page to go! And my current apartment manager is showing my current apartment to someone in the middle of tomorrow afternoon, just as I would like to be drawing that page. :P Oh well I guess that'll give me time to gather up the ~50 lbs of very old loose change living in my car's glove compartment. $_$

Fri May 04, 2018 12:55 am

Added 1 new A* page:
That's the end of episode 33! And it's the start of my summer break here, to get rid of a lot of silly things and move the rest of them across the state to somewhere much more affordable where I can keep making A*. : D I expect to be up and running on episode 34--in which Selenis may hit a bump in the galactic road on her way home from this snowy excursion we've just seen--by some time in the week of June the 11th, but I guess you never know what might happen, so keep an eye on my Twitter (@smbhax), where I'll post any status updates in the interim.

I won't be painting any new A* pages during this break, but I will be catching up on rewards for those lovely folks making all this possible through my Patreon campaign : D. For instance, here's a sketch I got to send to one of them for their support:

Thank you! : D

If you're catching this article before mid-May, you might still be able to snag some of the last new A* watercolor page paintings off my eBay at their special low one-week just-off-the-drawing-table prices. For my move, I'll be auctioning off a few non-A* items through that eBay account too, so uh I guess stay tuned there if you're interested in picking up any old import Sega Dreamcast games and peripherals. : o : )

Well that's it! Thank for reading, and I'll see you when A* starts back up from its new home in eastern Washington in June! ^_^

Sat May 05, 2018 9:16 pm

...sometimes, just trying to be the best person we can be, succeed or fail; is all anyone can do.

Mon May 07, 2018 6:13 am

sunphoenix wrote:
...sometimes, just trying to be the best person we can be, succeed or fail; is all anyone can do.

That may be the best thing anyone can do!

(Although Selenis didn't exactly say she was trying to be the best person she could be. : D)

Mon May 07, 2018 10:18 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7